Live video and audio chats, Group Video, and BrazenLive Video Broadcasts provide a high level of engagement and allow for meaningful connections during events. For a successful live video and audio experience, your system and setup must meet the minimum technical requirements.
- A strong internet connection. Brazen requires a minimum of 350Kps available bandwidth per stream. if you're unsure of your connection strength, run a speed test.
- An up-to-date browser. Make sure you have the latest version of a compatible browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, MS Edge. Click here if you don't know what browser you're using.
- Browser access to your device's camera and microphone. Make sure you click Allow in your browser's popup when Brazen asks to access your camera and microphone. Click the Video Settings icon in the video or audio chat control panel to run the Vonage connection test or change your camera and microphone.
- If you're having difficulties with your audio and video, read our basic troubleshooting information.
- For more technical information and troubleshooting, read our detailed technical requirements.
If you’re still having trouble with your video and audio, contact our 24/7 support on Live Chat Support or submit a help request.