Live video and audio chats, Group Video, and BrazenLive Video Broadcasts provide a high level of engagement and allow for meaningful connections during events. For a successful live video and audio experience, your system and setup must meet the minimum technical requirements.
- A strong internet connection. Brazen requires a minimum of 350Kps available bandwidth per stream. if you're unsure of your connection strength, run a speed test.
- An up-to-date browser. Make sure you have the latest version of a compatible browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, MS Edge. Click here if you don't know what browser you're using.
- Browser access to your device's camera and microphone. Make sure you click Allow in your browser's popup when Brazen asks to access your camera and microphone.
- If you're having difficulties with your audio and video, read our basic troubleshooting information.
- For more technical information and troubleshooting, read our detailed technical requirements.
If you’re still having trouble with your video and audio, contact our 24/7 support on Live Chat Support or submit a help request.