Templates are a simple yet powerful way to edit and manage event settings and content. A template includes all of the base settings to build an event, including a landing screen design, registration forms, booths, assigned representatives, and more. Templates do not have start times and time zones; those are added when the event or series is created.
Your account will have access to Brazen's default templates based on the event types your account may host. You can edit the existing templates, create a new template from scratch, or create a template from an existing event.
|You cannot create a template from an event within a series.|
- From your Account Home, click New Template.
- Select Create Template From Event.
- Select the past event you want to turn into a template from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a name in the Template Title field.
- Select your default time zone.
- Select a Duration for your event template.
- Click Save.
You can now use the new template for future events.