IMPROVEMENTS TO EXISTING FEATURES
BrazenLive - Increased Presenter and Participant Support
BrazenLive broadcasts can now reach up to 3000 participants! And, if you have a large group of panelists planned for your next presentation, we have you covered with support for up to 16 Presenters in one BrazenLive broadcast. Depending on your event programming needs, you’ll be able to select from three different broadcast sizes as highlighted below:
- Assigning 1 - 5 Presenters to a BrazenLive booth will allow up to 3,000 Participants to view the broadcast.
- Assigning 6 - 10 Presenters to a BrazenLive booth will allow up to 1,800 Participants to view the broadcast.
- Assigning 11 - 16 Presenters to a BrazenLive booth will allow up to 1,200 Participants to view the broadcast.
Group Video - Host Screen Sharing
Group Video Hosts are now able to share their screen with other participants in Group Video sessions! The Group Video stream layout will automatically adjust to give focus to the shared screen content allowing participants to collaborate or view presentations in an interactive, smaller group setting.
Group Video & BrazenLive - Focus Mode
We’ve improved the experience for viewers of BrazenLive broadcasts and participants in Group Video sessions by introducing Focus Mode. Focusing on a video stream enlarges the stream and adjusts the layout of other streams in the broadcast or Group Video session. When Focus is toggled off, the default layout will be restored showing all video streams or shared screen content, if screen sharing is in progress.
- Fixed issue with “Total Video/Audio Chat Duration” format in the Event Participant Report.
- Fixed issue where some participants experienced a delay leaving a Group Video session when the Host had previously left.
- Fixed issue where Representatives were unable to be assigned to Text Chat/Video & Audio booths when the booth was previously converted from a Group Video booth type.