Your User Profile contains common information associated with your Brazen account and is used across all events you attend. User profile information includes your name, email address, and time zone. You create your profile when you sign up for your first Brazen event, but you can update this information at any time.
To edit your profile:
- Log in to an event using the event URL.
- Select Profile in the event control panel.
- Edit your name, email address, and/or time zone as necessary.
- Click Save.
You can also reach your profile within the Brazen Control Center.
- Log in to app.brazenconnect.com.
- Click your name in the upper right corner, then click Edit Profile.
- Edit your profile as necessary, then click Save.
|A Rep Profile, used by event representatives, is accessed and set up in a different way. To learn more, see this article.|