As a Booth Owner, you may be granted access to one or more Booth Owner Reports.
If you have been granted access, a Downloads tab appears in your sidebar in the Brazen Control Center. If you do not see this option, and have confirmed with your event’s host that one or more reports were enabled for you, please ask them to submit a help request.
There are four reports that you may be given access to. All reports include data for your assigned booth only.
Click Download or Generate next to each report to download a copy. The button for Participant Registration Documents changes from Generating to Download when it is complete, and you do not have to remain on the page while the report generates.
In This Article
- Access Your Event Reports
- Booth Engagement Report
- Booth Owner Event Participants Report
- Participant Registration Documents Report
- Representative Ratings Report
- Open a CSV File In Excel
Access Your Event Reports
Log in to the Brazen Control Center. On the Your Events page, locate the event and click Edit Booth.
|If the event took place in a previous month, use the arrows to change to a different month and locate the event.|
On the Booth page, click Downloads in the sidebar. The Downloads page contains all of the reports you can access.
Booth Engagement Report
This report, available after the event ends, includes booth participant behaviors and their movements within a booth, giving you visibility and context that can help drive event and booth content strategies to maximize engagement.
The Booth Engagement Report may take up to an hour to generate after an event ends, and addresses several post-event questions, including:
- Who entered the booth?
- How and when did they first enter the booth?
- Did they see the booth content?
- Who was interested in chatting?
- Did they get to chat?
- Who was still waiting to chat when the event ended?
- Who was most engaged in the booth, based on total chats and time spent chatting?
Booth Engagement Reports do not include data from Networking booths or Scheduled Chats. If a participant enters a booth using Search Booths instead of the Event Lobby, the Entered Booth timestamp value is empty.
Booth Owner Event Participants Report
This report contains registration data for all participants for the booth, including their Email Address, First Name, and Last Name, as well as their answers to Registration Form questions.
Participant Registration Documents Report
This is a .ZIP archive of all embedded documents uploaded by the event registrant’s who visited the booth.
Representative Ratings Report
This report is a complete list of chats Representatives had in a booth during an event, and the rating they assigned to each of those chats. This is useful for deciding which candidates to follow up with for next steps. The Representative Ratings report is only available after an event ends.
|The Representative Ratings Report is not available in Content Only booths. Booths must have assigned Representatives to access the Representative Ratings Report.|
With this report, you can get further insight into:
- Quality of the candidate pool and candidate details
- Interview notes about each candidate
- Whether chats with candidates were initiated by a Rep Handoff, by whom, from which booths, and any notes
- Conversion rate of candidates moving into the next step of the hiring process
- Use of booth features such as video/audio to conduct interviews and/or candidate preference for interviews
Open a CSV File In Excel
Brazen reports download as CSV files for your convenience. CSV files are plain text files that use commas to separate the data. This allows you to easily open them in software that stores data tables (i.e., Excel).
To open a CSV file in Excel:
- Open a new, blank workbook in Excel.
- Click File, then Import.
- Select CSV File, then click Import to open the Finder popup.
- Locate the CSV file in the Finder popup, then click Get Data.
- Select Delimited, then click Next.
- Select Comma as your delimiter, then click Next.
- Select General, then click Finish.
- Choose whether to put the data in the existing sheet or a new sheet, then click OK. The data loads in the selected sheet.