NEW & ENHANCED FEATURES
Scheduled Chat: Schedule on Behalf of Other Users from the Admin Portal
Take scheduling into your own hands and ensure top candidates connect with decision makers. Those who build events and booths, such as Account Admins and Booth Owners, are now able to send Scheduled Chat invitations on behalf of Representatives in the Brazen Control Center (BCC). They also get a 360° view of the candidate to easily access a registrant’s complete profile. This is a perfect feature to support busy hiring manager schedules. Learn more about how it works for Account Administrators and Booth Owners.
Scheduled Chat: Cancel & Reschedule Scheduled Chat + Leave a Note
Representatives are able to cancel their Scheduled Chat invitations, as well as reschedule or cancel Scheduled Chats with confirmed times. Learn more about how it works for Representatives and Registrants.
IMPROVEMENTS TO EXISTING FEATURES
- Updated silhouette to be gender-neutral for when a video chat or video broadcast participant has there camera off
- Removed certain cookies to better protect user data
- Fixed a bug that impacted drop-off notes.
- Fixed a bug that impacted creating events from a template from which users were deleted.
- Fixed a minor bug regarding the Brazen Control Center log-in screen related to the logo
- Other minor bug fixes to improve platform performance