Scheduled Chats are automatically facilitated one-on-one connections between Representatives and select Attendees at preset time slots during the event. It is a powerful feature that allows your booth’s Representatives to ensure chat connections with preferred candidates.
Learn more about the Representative’s experience of Scheduled Chat.
If permitted by the Account Administrator, Booth Owners can send invitations to Registrants and Schedule Chats on behalf of Representatives. This enables Booth Owners to screen registrants and select candidates to refer to their Representative hiring managers.
1. In an event with Scheduled Chat enabled, select Scheduled Chats In the Brazen Control Center. This opens the Manage Scheduled Chats page, where all Registrants are listed. All Account Administrators can manage scheduled chats.
- A red dot on a Registrant’s profile picture indicates you have not viewed their profile.
- Status indicates how many Representatives have invited a particular Registrant to a chat and whether the invitations have been accepted. Note that approved Booth Owners are only able to see the statuses of invitations for the Representatives who belong to the booth(s) for which they are Booth Owners.
2. Use the Question and Answer fields to filter Registrants by answers to their Registration form questions.
3. When you select a Registrant, you will be able to view:
- General Profile Information
- Their profile picture, role and location
- Personal Profile
- Answers to the registration form questions. For those who signed-up but did not complete event registration, this section will show “Not Answered.”
- If a resume was uploaded, view its preview and download a copy.
Note: This list of candidates also includes those who have signed up for the event, but have not yet completed registration.
4. Select Schedule a Chat for a Registrant, and choose which Representative you’d like to schedule that Registrant with.
- If a Scheduled Chat invitation has been sent previously by a Representative (or a Booth Owner or Admin who is able to schedule a chat on behalf of that Representative) you will not be able to send another invitation for that Registrant to meet with that specific Representative.
- Invitation Status reflects the status of a Scheduled Chat invitation for the respective Representative. The Invitation Statuses include:
- Pending: The Registrant has not yet selected a time slot.
- Accepted: The Registrant has RSVP'd for a time slot.
- Unable to RSVP: The Registrant was unable to pick a time slot because the Representative had none available for selection.
- Declined: The Registrant has declined the invitation.
- Cancelled: The Registrant or the Representative cancelled the time slot.
- Booth Title(s) indicates all the booth(s) to which a Representative is assigned and has Scheduled Chat enabled. If Representatives belong to multiple booths, approved Booth Owners will be able to see only the titles of the booths that they own.
5. When you make your Representative selections, just click Send to send the Scheduled Chat invitation to the Registrant. The Registrant will receive an email from Brazen prompting them to select a time to meet with the Representative. Learn more about the candidate experience with Scheduled Chat here.
Representatives MUST finish their registration and representative profile in order for a Booth Owner to be able to schedule chats on their behalf.