Brazen Administrators can invite candidates to schedule a chat on behalf of any Representatives that have Scheduled Chat enabled. Administrators can also allow Booth Owners to schedule chats on behalf of the Representatives. This lets Administrators and approved Booth Owners screen registrants and select candidates to refer to hiring managers.
|Scheduled Chat is currently not available for In-Person events.|
In This Article
- Send Scheduled Chat Invitations on Behalf of Representatives
- Manage Representative Schedules
Send Scheduled Chat Invitations on Behalf of Representatives
1. In an event that has Scheduled Chat enabled, select Scheduled Chats in the side navigation.
This opens the Manage Scheduled Chats page, which includes tabs for Registrants (those who have completed their event registration form) and Signups (those who have signed up for the event but have not yet provided registration information).
A red dot on a Registrant’s profile picture indicates you have not viewed their profile.
Status indicates how many Representatives have invited a particular Registrant or Signup to a chat and whether the invitations were accepted.
Approved Booth Owners are only able to see the statuses of invitations for the Representatives who belong to the booth(s) for which they are Booth Owners.
2. Use the Question and Answer fields to filter Registrants by answers to their Registration form questions.
3. When you select a registrant, you can view their general profile information, including their profile picture, role, and location, as well as answers to their registration form questions. For those who signed up but did not complete event registration, this section displays “Not Answered.”
If a resume was uploaded, view its preview and download a copy if desired.
A Signup may be invited to a Scheduled Chat, but you cannot view any profile information until they complete their registration.
4. Select Schedule a Chat for a Registrant or Signup, and choose which Representative(s) you want to send invitations from.
If a Scheduled Chat invitation has been sent previously by a Representative (or a Booth Owner or Administrator who is enabled to schedule chats for Representatives) you cannot send another invitation from that specific Representative.
Invitation Status may be one of the following values for each invitation:
- Pending: The candidate has not yet selected a time slot.
- Accepted: The candidate has selected a time slot.
- Unable to RSVP: The candidate was unable to pick a time slot because the Representative had none available.
- Declined: The candidate refused the invitation.
- Cancelled: The candidate or Representative has cancelled the chat.
Booth Title(s) indicates all booth(s) to which a Representative is assigned and has Scheduled Chat enabled. If a Representative belongs to multiple booths, approved Booth Owners will only see titles of booths that they own.
5. After selecting Representatives, click Send to send the Scheduled Chat invitation(s) to the candidate. They will receive an email from Brazen that prompts them to select a time from the Representative's available time slots.
Learn more about the candidate experience with Scheduled Chats here.
Representatives MUST complete their registration and Rep Profile in order for a Booth Owner to be able to schedule chats on their behalf.
Allow Booth Owners to Schedule Chats on Behalf of their Representatives
Brazen Administrators can enable all Booth Owners in a specific booth the ability to schedule chats on behalf of their booth’s Representatives under a booth's Settings tab.
Manage Representative Schedules
Brazen Administrators can view and manage Representative schedules for all Representatives assigned to their event. This lets them quickly update Representative availability and reduce the likelihood of a canceled or rescheduled chat.
To modify a Representative’s schedule:
- From the Manage Scheduled Chats page, select the Representative Schedule tab. This tab displays a list of all Representatives added to the event.
- Select a Representative from the list to view their current schedule. Open time slots are marked as Available, and any confirmed scheduled chats are indicated by a candidate's name in that time slot. Clicking on the Candidate's name lets you view their specific chat details.
3. Use the toggles next to each time slot to update availability. This can be updated any time before or during an event, as long as the affected time slots have not been claimed by a candidate.
See this article to learn how to reassign, reschedule, and cancel chats on behalf of representatives.