When you use a browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Instructions on how to clear your cache is specific to the web browser you are using to attend your Brazen event. See instructions by browsers below.
Pro tip! Alternatively, you can use a private or incognito window to make sure you have the latest version of a webpage.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Open Safari
- In the menu bar (top left of your screen) click History
- At the bottom of the menu, choose Clear History…
- You can also choose Safari > Clear History…
- Use the drop-down menu to pick what timeframe you want to clear history and cookies from Safari
- One last time, click Clear History
- Along with clearing your Safari history, this also clears your cookies and cache
- Keep in mind that means you may be logged out of websites, etc.
- For Firefox on Mac, click History in the menu bar (top left of your screen)
- Click Clear Recent History…
- Change the timeframe to what you’d like
- Choose what data to remove
- Click OK
In Other Browsers
If you are using a different web browser, please visit its help center for directions on clearing cache. Typically, options to clear cache can be found in the Settings section.