Each landing page must be created from a "job" in the Jobs section of your account. If you are using a job feed, all the jobs you send us will be automatically created in the Jobs section of your account. You can also create new jobs manually if you're planning to build a custom landing page that isn't focused around one specific job.
For example, you could create a landing page that is dedicated to a single recruiter, or a specific region where you are hiring. By creating a new job manually you can display content specific to that recruiter or region, and also offer the option to chat with that recruiter or sign up for an event directly from the landing page.
Creating Jobs Manually
Before creating a landing page, you'll need to create a new job in your account and input the information you'd like to be displayed on the landing page. If you're creating a landing page using a job that was created through your job feed, you can skip to the Creating a Landing Page section below.
Here's how you can create a new job in your account:
- Log into your Brazen account and click on the Jobs tab
- Click the New button
- Fill out the required fields - this is the content that will be displayed on your landing page.
- Hit Save
The Description will be the bulk of the content that is shown on your landing page. Other fields like Company and Title will appear as a header on the landing page.
Once you hit Save, you’ll be brought back to the Jobs list - the job you just created should now appear at the top of the list.
Adding Engagement Options to your Landing Page
On the right hand side of your landing page, you can also add the option to QuickChat, sign up for an event, or browse FAQs. Click the three dots to the right of your job and select the option you'd like to offer on your landing page:
- Manage Events: Allows you to select upcoming events to promote on your landing page. Select the events you'd like to promote and hit Save. (more info here)
- Manage Series: Allows you to select upcoming series to promote on your landing page. Select the series you'd like to promote and hit Save. (more info here)
- Manage Recruiters: Offer the option to chat with one or more recruiters directly through the landing page. Select the recruiters you'd like to be available to chat and hit Save. (more info here)
Creating a Landing Page
To create your landing page, click the three dots to the right of the job you created and select Copy Landing Screen URL.
This will copy the landing page link to your clipboard, which you can then paste into your browser in a new window.
Using that link will allow you to see how the information you entered is reflected on your custom landing page. To make any edits, go back to your Jobs list and click on the job you created.