Scheduled Chats are automatically facilitated one-on-one connections between Representatives and candidates/attendees at preset times. It is a powerful feature that provides you enhanced chat connections and control. You can also send scheduled chat invitations through Candidate Engagement Hub.
In This Article
- Review Registrants/Signups & Send Scheduled Chat Invitations
- Set Your Availability for Scheduled Chats
- Declined Invitations
Review Registrants/Signups & Send Scheduled Chat Invitations
Prior to or during an event, you can review two sets of prospective event attendees - Registrants (those who have completed their event registration form) or Signups (those who have signed up for the event, but have not yet provided registration information).
You can view profiles and resumes for Registrants, and you may send out invitations to both Registrants and Signups to choose from your available Scheduled Chat time slots. Time slots are automatically generated based on settings determined by your organization's Brazen Administrator.
- From the Event Lobby, click either Manage Schedule below your name in the control panel or Manage in Your Schedule.
- Select either the Registrants or Signups tab to review candidate information, as well as see the statuses of Scheduled Chat invitations made to candidates by other Representatives.
If you are a Representative in an Expo type event, you may only view pending or accepted Scheduled Chats from other Representatives in your organization.
- Select Schedule a Chat to generate an invitation. You are given the opportunity to edit the email invitation before clicking Send.
- You may also edit the Email Template to standardize invitations you send for an event and use Email Variables to personalize them.
- These invitations prompt candidates to select an individual time slot when you are available during the event. Candidates with pending chat invitations receive up to three reminders, sent every 12 hours, until an hour before the event begins.
Learn more about the candidate’s experience of Scheduled Chat.
|Candidates may receive invitations from multiple members of your team.
However, candidates can only enter into one Scheduled Chat with each Representative, and each Representative may only send one Scheduled Chat invitation to a candidate.
Set Your Availability for Scheduled Chats
Before sending out invitations, make sure to block off times that you will not be available during the live event with Manage Schedule.
Use the toggles next to each time slot to set your availability. The length of time slots for scheduled chats are pre-determined by event settings determined by your Brazen Administrator, and cannot be changed by Representatives.
|You may edit your availability at any time before or even during an event, as long as the affected time slots have not yet been claimed by a candidate.|
If a candidate declines an invitation, they are given the option to reschedule or leave a note that is displayed with their information in Manage Schedule.
If they are unable to RSVP because you have no more time slots available, this is indicated under their Status.