Scheduled Chats are automatically facilitated one-on-one connections between Representatives and candidates/attendees at preset times. It is a powerful feature that provides you enhanced chat connections and control. You can also send scheduled chat invitations through Candidate Engagement Hub.
In This Article
- Review Registrants/Signups & Send Scheduled Chat Invitations
- Set Your Availability for Scheduled Chats
- Cancel or Reschedule Your Scheduled Chats
- Declined Invitations
Review Registrants/Signups & Send Scheduled Chat Invitations
Prior to or during an event, you can review two sets of prospective event attendees - Registrants (those who have completed their event registration form) or Signups (those who have signed up for the event, but have not yet provided registration information).
You can view profiles and resumes for Registrants, and send out invitations to members of either group to choose from your available Scheduled Chat time slots. Time slots are automatically generated based on settings determined by your organization's Brazen Administrator.
- From the Event Lobby, click either Manage Schedule below your name in the control panel or Manage in Your Schedule.
- Select either the Registrants or Signups tab to review information and see the status of any Scheduled Chat invitations made to candidates by other Representatives. For Expo events, Representatives can only view pending or accepted Scheduled Chats from other Representatives in their organization.
- Select Schedule a Chat to generate an invitation. You are given the opportunity to edit the email invitation before clicking Send.
- You can also edit the Email Template to standardize invitations you send for an event, and use Email Variables to personalize them.
- Invitations prompt candidates to select a time slot when you are available. Candidates with pending chat invitations receive up to three reminders, sent every 12 hours, until an hour before the event begins. Learn more about the candidate’s experience of Scheduled Chat.
|Candidates can receive invitations from multiple members of your team. However, candidates can only enter into one Scheduled Chat with each Representative, and each Representative can only send one Scheduled Chat invitation to a candidate.|
Set Your Availability for Scheduled Chats
Before sending out invitations, make sure to block off times that you will not be available during the live event with Manage Schedule.
Use the toggles next to each time slot to set your availability. The length of time slots for scheduled chats are pre-determined by your event settings, and cannot be changed by Representatives.
|You can edit your availability at any time before or even during the event, as long as the affected time slots have not yet been claimed by a candidate.|
Cancel or Reschedule Your Scheduled Chats
Representatives can cancel individual Scheduled Chat invitations, or reschedule or cancel confirmed individual Scheduled Chats if needed.
To cancel or reschedule a Scheduled Chat, from Manage Schedule, click the Registrants or Signups tab. Click the candidate name to view their Scheduled Chat status and make changes.
Cancel a Pending Scheduled Chat
To cancel a pending Scheduled Chat invitation, select Cancel Invitation. You have the opportunity to leave a note to customize the cancellation email sent to the candidate.
Cancel or Reschedule a Confirmed Scheduled Chat
If you’d like to reschedule your confirmed chat, select Yes to allow the candidate to pick a different time, leave a note if you'd like, and click Cancel Chat. An email is sent informing them the original chat appointment was cancelled, but provides a link for them to reschedule the chat for a different time.
If you’d like to cancel the confirmed Scheduled Chat, select No and enter a note. An email is sent informing the candidate that the chat appointment was cancelled, but they are still encouraged to attend the event.
|Whenever a candidate signs into the event, they are notified of their pending invitations. The original time slot of the confirmed Scheduled Chat is still be available to unless it has been selected by another candidate or you have toggled the time slot as unavailable.|
If a candidate declines an invitation, they are given the option to reschedule or leave a note that is displayed with their information in Manage Schedule.
If they are unable to RSVP because you have no more time slots available, this is indicated under their Status.