The new and improved Booth Activity Analytics allows both candidates/attendees and Representatives to have an elevated booth experience. The enhanced insights pull key data on chats that help attendees and Representatives better manage their time and expectations during an event.
Representatives can see Booth Activity Analytics directly from their booths and get a quick snapshot of candidate engagement in their booth:
- Participants Waiting to Chat — The total number of participants currently waiting to chat in the booth.
- Average Chat Duration — The average chat duration for the given booth.
- Completed Chats — The collective number of chats that all Representatives completed.
- Active Chats — The collective number of chats that are in progress across all Representatives.
See separate article for Attendee View.
Why aren’t the Booth Activity Analytics showing?
There are some booths in which Booth Activity Analytics do not apply:
- Networking Booths
- BrazenLive Video Broadcast Booths
- Certain booths may display Not available for Your Spot in Line due to settings enabled in the booth that make the queue dynamic like SmartQueue. When this happens the Learn more tooltip notes that the settings prevent generating Your Spot in Line.