Booth Activity Analytics lets both candidates/attendees and representatives have an elevated booth experience. Enhanced insights pull key data on chats that help attendees and representatives better manage their time and expectations during an event.
Representatives see Booth Activity Analytics directly in their booths and get a quick snapshot of candidate engagement:
- Participants Waiting to Chat — The total number of participants currently waiting to chat in the booth.
- Average Chat Duration — The average chat duration for the given booth.
- Completed Chats — The collective number of chats that all Representatives completed.
- Active Chats — The collective number of chats that are in progress across all Representatives.
See this article for the Attendee View of Booth Activity Analytics.
There are some booths in which Booth Activity Analytics do not apply:
- Networking Booths
- Live Video Broadcast Booths
- Certain booths may display Not available for Your Spot in Line due to settings that impact the queue, like SmartQueue. In this case, the Learn more tooltip prevents the generating of Your Spot in Line.