The new and improved Booth Activity Analytics allows both event attendees and booth representatives to have an elevated virtual experience. The enhanced insights pull key data on chats that help attendees and representatives better manage their time and expectations during a virtual event.
Booth Representative View
Representatives can see Booth Activity Analytics directly from their booths and get a quick snapshot of candidate engagement in their booth:
- Participants Waiting to Chat: The total number of participants in the booth currently waiting to chat
- Average Chat Duration: The average chat duration for the given booth
- Completed Chats: The collective number of chats that all booth representatives completed
- Active Chats: The collective number of chats that are in progress across all booth representatives
See separate article for Attendee View.
Why aren’t the Booth Activity Analytics showing?
There are some booths in which Booth Activity Analytics do not apply:
- Networking Booths
- Live Video Broadcast Booths (Brazen Live)
- Certain booths may display "Not available" for Your Spot in Line due to settings enabled in the booth that make the queue dynamic like SmartQueue. When this happens the “Learn more” tooltip will note that the settings prevent generating Your Spot in Line.