In This Article
Virtual Events: Search & Invite Registrants
As soon as a Representative is assigned to a booth for an upcoming event, they can log in to that event and browse through registrants using the Search Registrants link on their navigation panel.
The Representative can view each registrant's answers to registration questions and any uploaded documents, such as a resume. The list is updated in real-time, and new registrants will appear with a red dot on their profile picture, indicating that the Representative has not yet viewed this person's profile.
Filter Using the Registrant List
Representatives can also search for registrants based on their answers to registration questions.
Adding multiple filters will return a list of registrants who meet all selected filters.
- For example, applying a filter for Jobs of Interest = "Account Executive” and Highest Education Level = "Bachelors Degree” would return a list of all registrants who match both “Account Executive” and “Bachelors Degree”. If a registrant answered “Account Executive” and “Masters Degree” they would not appear in this search.
- Registration form File Upload fields or Mobile Number can be used as filters as well. In these instances, the available answers to filter from are Yes and No to indicate whether they completed the field.
Inviting Registrants to Chat
Representatives also have the ability to invite registrants to chat in their booth.
To send an invitation, select a registrant and click Invite to Booth to send them an email invitation immediately.
Invitations can be sent at any time before or during the live event. If a Representative is assigned to multiple booths, they will have the option of which booth to invite the registrant to chat in.
Inviting a registrant to chat in your booth does not guarantee that they will chat with the specific Representative who invited them. Likewise, the registrant still has the opportunity to chat in any booths that they would like within the event.
Below is an example of the invitation that is emailed to the registrant. Note - all italicized text is automatically replaced with the corresponding Representative name, Registrant name, company, booth title, event title, and event start time.
From: Mark Matthews via ACME <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: ACME is interested in chatting with you
Hi Judy - After reviewing your profile, I would like to invite you to chat in the ACME Engineering Jobs booth at the virtual event "University Engineering and IT Online Job Fair" starting at 1:00pm ET on Tuesday, July 7th.
Simply enter the ACME Engineering Jobs booth and click CHAT to be connected. Please note that you may be connected with me or with one of my colleagues.
We look forward to chatting with you.
If another Representative from the same booth has already invited their registrant, the Invite to Booth button will be disabled for that registrant. Hovering over the button will display a tooltip with info on which Representative had already invited the Registrant.
In-Person Events: Lookup Registrants
Representatives who have been granted permission by their Brazen Administrator can easily look up in-person event pre-registered candidates using Attendee Lookup.
- Search for an attendee by First Name, Last Name, or Email.
- Click on a result listing to see their Candidate Profile.
- Review answers the attendee provided during Candidate Registration on the Overview tab.
- If the candidate has provided one, select the Resume tab to review their resume.
If you are reviewing registrants during the live event, you can even check them in by clicking Check-In on their profile or clicking the Connect button to create a connection and track your engagement with the candidate.