Booth Owners can be given access to specific event reports in order to access the event registrant data before and after the event.
Enabling Report Downloads
Account Admins can grant Booth Owners access to event reports on a booth by booth basis. All Booth Owners assigned to that booth will be able to access the reports.
When creating a booth, on the Booth Settings page, simply check the box for “Allow Booth Owners to download reports” and click SAVE. Once saved, all Booth Owners assigned to that booth can download event reports.
When “Allow Booth Owners to download reports” has been enabled by the Admin, Booth Owners will see a DOWNLOADS tab upon logging in to Brazen Control Center. Booth Owners can access the DOWNLOADS tab at any time before and after the event.
The DOWNLOADS tab features four reports:
- Booth Engagement Reports (CSV): This report includes booth participant behaviors and movements within a booth, providing Booth Owners visibility and context that could help drive event & booth content strategies to maximize Attendee engagement.
- Booth Owner Event Participants (CSV): A list of all registrants for the event (email address, first and last name) as well as their answers to registration questions.
- Participant Registration Documents (.zip): A zip archive of all embedded documents uploaded by event registrants. Booth Engagement Reports include booth participant behaviors and movements within a booth, providing Booth Owners visibility and context that could help drive event & booth content strategies to maximize Attendee engagement.
- Representative Ratings Reports (CSV): A complete list of chats that representatives had in the booth, and the rating assigned to those chats by the representative.
Note: The Booth Owner Event Participants and Participant Registration document reports only include information about the event registrants. These reports do not include information about:
- Representatives in the event
- Users’ chat history
- Representative ratings
- Representative notes
- Any registration field for which "Display on Profile" is unchecked. This information is never shown to Representatives and Booth Owners.
You have the ability to display only certain fields about Registrants. When "Display on Profile" is unchecked for a registration field, that field will not be included in the Event Participant or Participant Registration Document reports for Booth Owners.