When you elect to Allow Booth Owners to download reports for a booth while adding or editing a booth, or by using Manage Booth Owners, a Downloads tab is added to the sidebar in the Brazen Control Center for that booth’s Booth Owners.
There are four reports that you can enable access to for Booth Owners. All reports include data for their assigned booth only.
If you allow Booth Owners to download reports for a BrazenLive Broadcast booth, this does not give them access to download the broadcast recording.
In This Article
- Booth Engagement Report
- Booth Owner Event Participants Report
- Participant Registration Documents Report
- Representative Ratings Report
- Open a CSV File In Excel
Booth Engagement Report
This report, available after the event ends, includes booth participant behaviors and their movements within a booth, giving Booth Owners visibility and context that can help drive event and booth content strategies to maximize engagement.
The Booth Engagement Report may take up to an hour to generate after an event ends, and addresses several post-event questions, including:
- Who entered the booth?
- How and when did they first enter the booth?
- Did they see the booth content?
- Who was interested in chatting?
- Did they get to chat?
- Who was still waiting to chat when the event ended?
- Who was most engaged in the booth, based on total chats and time spent chatting?
Booth Engagement Reports do not include data from Networking booths or Scheduled Chats. If a participant enters a booth using Search Booths instead of the Event Lobby, the Entered Booth timestamp value is empty.
Booth Owner Event Participants Report
This report contains registration data for all participants for the booth, including their Email Address, First Name, and Last Name, as well as their answers to Registration Form questions.
Participant Registration Documents Report
This is a .ZIP archive of all embedded documents uploaded by the event registrants.
Booth Owner Event Participants and Participant Registration Document reports only include information about the event registrants. These reports do not include information about Representatives and their ratings or notes, user chat history, or any registration field for which Display on Profile is unchecked.
Representative Ratings Report
This report, available after the event ends, is a complete list of chats that Representatives had in the booth, and the rating assigned to those chats by the Representative. This is useful when evaluating which candidates to follow up with for next steps.
|The Representative Ratings Report is not available in Content Only booths. Booths must have assigned Representatives to access the Representative Ratings Report.|
With this report, Booth Owners can get further insight into:
- Quality of the candidate pool and candidate details
- Interview notes regarding each candidate
- Conversion rate of candidates moving into the next step of the hiring process
- Use of booth features such as video/audio to conduct interviews and/or candidate preference for interviews
Open a CSV File In Excel
Brazen reports download as CSV files for your convenience. CSV files are plain text files that use commas to separate the data. This allows you to easily open them in software that stores data tables (i.e., Excel).
To open a CSV file in Excel:
- Open a new, blank workbook in Excel.
- Click File, then Import.
- Select CSV File, then click Import to open the Finder popup.
- Locate the CSV file in the Finder popup, then click Get Data.
- Select Delimited, then click Next.
- Select Comma as your delimiter, then click Next.
- Select General, then click Finish.
- Choose whether to put the data in the existing sheet or a new sheet, then click OK. The data loads in the selected sheet.