brazenU makes it easy for both new and seasoned Administrators to learn how to create Expo Events for your organization.
Get Started with brazenU
Take our easy-to-follow learning path for Brazen Administrators on brazenU.
- Log in at the learning path link above or at university.brazen.com with your Brazen account credentials. If you’re already logged into the Brazen Control Center or an event, you’ll access brazenU seamlessly.
- Then, click the ‘Brazen Administrators’ tile to register for the Brazen Administrators learning path.
- In addition to other introductory Administrator courses, make sure you take the course 'Build Expo Events' to find out specific information like creating exhibitor and Expo Attendee landing pages, as well as Expo Event configuration best practices.
- If you’re a more seasoned Administrator, you can use also use the Keyword Search bar at the top of the screen to find just what you need.
- And, be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list, so you don’t miss any notifications from brazenU. That’s it!