Brazen helps increase your event attendance through a series of automated event reminder emails sent to Participants, Booth Owners and Representatives. All Brazen notifications and reminder emails originate from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not receiving expected email notifications, please do a full inbox search and check your spam folder. For assistance, please Submit A Help Request.
Initial Email Verification Notification
Immediately after signing up for an event, the candidate will receive an email to verify their email account. More information can be found here.
Note: If the candidate misses the initial verification email, they have the option to log back into the event and request another one. The system will prompt them to request a new verification email upon logging in to the event. Brazen will not send the below reminders until they complete the verification and begin registration.
Event Reminder Emails
After registration, Participants receive a series of automated event reminder emails that are sent:
- Event Reminder 1
- 1 week before an event
- Event Reminder 2
- 24 hours prior to an event
- Event Reminder 3
- 2 hours prior to an event
- Event Reminder 4
- Mid-event to any participants who have not yet attended
Disabling Event Reminders for Participants
If you would like to send your own event reminder emails, you can opt to turn off the emails in your event settings by following these steps:
- Navigate to your Account Home and select the event you'd like to edit.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Select the Notifications sub-tab
- Under the "Participants" section, uncheck the Pre-event Reminders and Event has Started Reminders
- Here you'll also have the ability to view a preview of the standard participant reminder emails, and send a test reminder email to your own email address.
Additional Notifications & Reminders
- SMS Reminder (Optional via Registration form, if enabled): 30 minutes prior to event start time. Note: Candidates must input their phone numbers and accept data terms and conditions. More information can be found here.
- Event Date/Time Notification: This notice is sent immediately after changing any event settings which impact attendance such as event time, duration and/or date. More information can be found here.
Scheduled Chat Reminders
- Invited Registrants receive an initial email invitation from the Representative, originating from email@example.com. This message is sent with the Representatives name and offers an open time slot for selection during the event based on Representative availability. Learn more about the Candidate’s experience of Scheduled Chat.
- Candidates with pending chat invitations will receive up to three reminders, sent:
Every 12 hours, until an hour before the event begins.
- Initial Event Invitation Email
- Immediately after being assigned to the booth as a Representative they will receive a notification to either create a password or to login, register via app.brazenconnect.com/cc and/or to complete the set up of their profile.
- Additional Reminder
- 24 hours before the event to let them know they are scheduled to attend the event the next day.
- SMS Reminder
- 30 minutes prior to the event start time the Representative also has the option to enable SMS reminders, if the Rep input their phone number in their event profile.
- Additional Reminder
- If they haven’t logged in once the event has started, we send another email reminder 30 minutes after the event has started to ensure they don’t miss out on the event chats.
Scheduled Chat Emails/Reminders for Representatives
- Initial Email
- Representatives receive an initial email inviting them to schedule a chat with candidates if the Booth Owner/Event Hosts has enabled the feature for that specific Representative. Note: This email also includes a helpful quick preview of how to go about using the Scheduled Chat feature.
- Confirmation Email
- Representatives receive an email confirmation once a candidate selects a time to connect during the event. The Representative must initiate the invite to allow access to their event schedule options.
Booth Owner Reminders
- Initial Invitation
- Immediately after being assigned to the booth as a Booth Owner the user will receive an email with a link to login and create a password.
- Event Reminder Email 1
- Booth Owners receive an email notification two weeks ahead of the event date to remind them to start building their booth & content
- Event Reminder Email 2
- Sent five days before the event
- Event Reminder Email 3
- If the Booth owner is also assigned as a Representative in their booth, they will receive an additional reminder 24hrs before the start of the event