Brazen helps increase your event attendance through a series of automated event reminder emails that send:
- 1 week before an event
- 24 hours prior to an event
- 2 hours prior to an event
- Mid-event to any participants who have not yet attended
If you would like to send your own emails, you can opt to turn off the emails in your event settings by following these steps:
- Navigate to your Account Home and select the event you'd like to edit.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Select the Notifications sub-tab
- Under the "Participants" section, uncheck the Pre-event Reminders and Event has Started Reminders
- Here you'll also have the ability to view a preview of the standard participant reminder emails, and send a test reminder email to your own email address.