When adding or editing booths for your Open House or Expo event, you can assign one or more Booth Owners that are responsible for assigning Representatives to and building out the content for the booths to which they are assigned.
You can also determine if those Booth Owners can download certain reports with booth-specific data and determine their permissions regarding Scheduled Chat. In addition, you can use a dedicated page to easily manage Booth Owner assignments and their permissions for many booths at once.
In This Article
Assign Booth Owners
When creating a new booth, or editing a current one, under the Booth Owner section, click Assign Owner to add one or more Booth Owners by entering their Email, First Name, and Last Name.
If you’ve enabled the Booth Owner Reminders notification setting for the event, when someone is added as a Booth Owner, they receive an email notifier they have been assigned to the booth. Reminder emails are also sent 14 days and 5 days before the event.
You may also check Allow Booth Owners to download reports, and select individual reports for them to have access to. See this article for details on all of the reports you can make available for Booth Owners.
If Scheduled Chat has been enabled for the event, you may also decide whether Booth Owners can enable Scheduled Chat for their booth Representatives, and if they can schedule chats on behalf of those Representatives.
Manage Booth Owners & Permissions
From your Event Home, select Booths in the sidebar, then Booth Owners.
The Booth Owners page lists all of your event’s booths (excluding Job and Open Networking booths, which do not have Booth Owners).
This page displays several columns:
- Booth — The booth Title.
- Company — The company name associated with the booth (Expo events only).
- Booth Owners — The Booth Owner names, or if the booth does not have one assigned, an Add Booth Owner link.
- Reports — A number of reports the Booth Owner can view. Click the value to enable and manage permissions for individual Booth Owner reports.
- Rep Limit — The number of Representatives the Booth Owner can assign to the booth. Click the value to edit the Representative limit.
- Action Menu — Click the meatball [ ] menu to edit report permissions, add or remove Booth Owners, edit the booth, and edit the Representative limit.
Manage Booth Owner report permissions in bulk
Save valuable time and edit report permissions for multiple Booth Owners at once using the Actions menu.
Click individual checkboxes to select one or more Booths, or select the checkbox at the top of the table to select all booths at once. An Actions menu will appear above the table.
Click Actions, then Edit Report Permissions. Select which reports Booth Owners are allowed to download, then click Save. The report permissions will be applied to all selected booths.