When building out your event, you can assign a Booth Owner that will be responsible for building out the content of the booth to which they are assigned. Simply Assign Owner when creating a new booth, or go to an existing booth's Settings > Assign Owner.
Here, you will also be able to Allow Booth Owners to download reports. Learn more about Booth Owner reports.
When someone is added as a Booth Owner, they'll receive a series of reminder emails leading up to the event.
See below for a list of emails that are sent to Booth Owners leading up to their event:
- Notification: Added as a Booth Owner
- Reminder: 14 days until the event
- Reminder: 5 days until the event
You can disable the 14 and 5-day reminder emails by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to your Account Home and select the event you'd like to edit.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Select the Notifications sub-tab
- Uncheck the Booth Owner Reminders box
- Hit Save