Generating Reports in a Specific Time Range
- Navigate to the Reports section of your Account Home.
- Select the type of report you would like to run.
- Specify a preset or custom time range and click Generate.
- Once generated, you can download the report. This page will always show the 10 most recent reports generated so that you and other account admins can easily download it again.
Report Content Guide
- Registrants Report: The Registrants Report includes the name, email address, and peer group/event role for all Registrants in your selected time period. It also includes the event name and date, as well as details about whether the Registrant attended or chatted in the event. The report also indicates whether Scheduled Chat was enabled for the included events and Representatives.
- Registrants + Chat Ratings Report: The Registrants + Chat Ratings report includes the Registrant information from the Registrants Report above along with the Name, Email, Rating, Next Step and Feedback left by any Representative who chatted with the Registrants.
- Contacts Report
- FAQBot Question and Section Reports
- Login Attempts Report: The Login Attempts Report compiles all login attempts from Account Administrators as well as assigned Representatives, Recruiters, Booth Owners and BrazenLive Hosts or Presenters. The attempts are sorted by date and indicate whether the login attempt was successful or failed.
- QuickChat Report
Tip: Once you've downloaded the reports, you can sort by event title or tag to organize information across similar events or series.