Generating Reports in a Specific Time Range
- From your Account Home, click Reports.
- Select the type of report you would like to run.
- Specify a preset or custom Time Range and click Generate.
- Once generated, you can download the report. This page will always show the 10 most recent reports generated so that you and other account admins can easily download it again.
Report Content Guide
- Registrants Report: This includes the name, email address, and peer group/event role for all Registrants in your selected time period. It also includes the event name and date, as well as details about whether the Registrant attended or connected in the event. The report also indicates whether Scheduled Chat was enabled for the included events and Representatives.
- Registrants + Chat Ratings Report: This includes the Registrant information from the Registrants Report above along with the Name, Email, Rating, Next Step and Feedback left by any Representative who connected with the Registrants.
- Contacts Report
- FAQBot Question and Section Reports
- Login Attempts Report: This compiles all login attempts from Account Administrators as well as assigned Representatives, Recruiters, Booth Owners and BrazenLive Hosts or Presenters. The attempts are sorted by date and indicate whether the login attempt was successful or failed.
- QuickChat Report
|Once you've downloaded the reports, you can sort by Event Title or Tag to organize information across similar events or series.
Open a CSV File In Excel
Brazen reports download as CSV files for your convenience. CSV files are plain text files that use commas to separate the data. This allows you to easily open them in software that stores data tables (i.e., Excel).
To open a CSV file in Excel:
- Open a new, blank workbook in Excel.
- Click File, then Import.
- Select CSV File, then click Import to open the Finder popup.
- Locate the CSV file in the Finder popup, then click Get Data.
- Select Delimited, then click Next.
- Select Comma as your delimiter, then click Next.
- Select General, then click Finish.
- Choose whether to put the data in the existing sheet or a new sheet, then click OK. The data loads in the selected sheet.