ACCESS THE ACTIVITY REPORT
- Navigate to your Account Home and find the event of interest.
- Click on the "...", then select track.
- Under Reports, select Activity Report
Reminder: The Activity Report (as shown below) will only be available while the event is live, and may look slightly different depending on the type of event you are hosting.
ACTIVITY REPORT BREAKDOWN
- Active Participants: The number of active attendees for all peer groups. If you hover over the arrow next to active participants, you will see this broken out by peer groups.
- Active Representatives: Representatives logged into the event. Note: This will display "No Reps" for events without the representative peer group.
- Active Chats: Active chats across the entire event. Note: Active chats includes chats in which a representative or participant are still on the rating screen.
- Completed Chats: Total number of chats that have been completed.
- Reps Online: The number of representatives online, on a per booth basis. To appear as online, representatives' status within the event must be set with "Accepting New Chats" turned on.
- Active Chats: Chats that are currently happening. This number includes ended chats still on the rating screen.
- Completed Chats: A total number of chats completed within each booth. A chat is completed once both users have clicked "Save and Continue" on the rating screen.