As an account admin you have the ability to customize certain event settings such as maximum chat time and multi-chat. To access your Event Chat Settings:
- Navigate to your Account Home and find the event you’d like to update.
- Click on the "...", then select Edit.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar, then select Chats.
- The maximum chat duration set does not include chat-time extensions.
Multi-chat allows candidates and/or representatives to engage in simultaneous chats with multiple users. To enable multi-chat for your event:
- From the Chats section, check the box to enable multi-chat.
- Adjust the maximum number of simultaneous chats you would like to allow for each peer group. There is a maximum of 4 simultaneous chats.
- Click save.
Additional Chat Settings
By default, the Brazen platform allows attendees to have one unique conversation per booth with other attendees. Check the first box to permit participants to reconnect after a specified amount of time within a single booth.
For events with Booth Representatives, Account Admins can choose to limit attendees to one chat per booth by checking the second box. Booth representatives can override this feature in the live event, where they deem necessary.