ACCESS CHAT SETTINGS
- Navigate to your Account Home and find the event you’d like to update.
- Click on the "...", then select Edit.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar, then select Chats.
- The maximum chat duration set does not include chat-time extensions.
- From the Chats section, check the box to enable multi-chat.
- Adjust the maximum number of simultaneous chats you would like to allow for each peer group. There is a maximum of 4 simultaneous chats.
- Click save.
Learn how to use multi-chat in a live event.
ADDITIONAL CHAT SETTINGS
By default, the Brazen platform allows attendees to have one unique conversation per booth with other attendees. Check the first box to permit participants to reconnect after a specified amount of time within a single booth.
For events with Booth Representatives, Account Admins can choose to limit attendees to one chat per booth by checking the second box. Booth representatives can override this feature in the live event, where they deem necessary.
Reminder: Chat settings lock 15 minutes before the start of your event.