Use the jobs feature to attract, engage and evaluate candidates. Adding a job to an event or series:
- automatically creates a job landing screen from the job description to use in your event promotion efforts
- gives you the option to automatically add a booth to an event using the job description to create focused conversations
- provides additional event analytics to help you measure the success of your event
TO ADD A JOB TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Navigate to the Jobs tab from your Account Home.
- Access Jobs from the menu bar.
- Click Create Job.
- Fill out all required fields.
- Job Title will be used at the top of the job landing screen that is automatically created when a job is attached to an event. Location, Position Type and Company appear as subheadings.
- The Apply URL is displayed to candidates with the Job Description if provided within the booth and during one on one chats.
Tip: Jobs added to events, series or templates within your account will automatically appear on this Jobs table. Use this table to sort through all of the jobs you've created within Brazen.