Once you've added representatives to a booth in your event, Brazen will send them a few email notifications with instructions on how they can log in to Brazen and attend the event.
See below for a list of emails that are sent to a representative after they are added to a booth:
- Notification (sent as soon as a representative is added to a booth): See a preview
- Reminder (sent 24 hours before the event): See a preview
You can disable either of these email notifications by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to your Account Home and select the event you'd like to edit.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Select the Notifications sub-tab
- Uncheck the Representative Instructions (Reminder email) or Representative Assignments (Notification email) box
- Hit Save