After each event, reports are automatically generated and available for you to view in your Brazen Account. To download these reports:
- Go to your Brazen Account Home and select your event.
- Click Downloads.
- Click Download for the report you would like to access.
There are up to five types of reports available in your event:
All Events Types
- Event Participants (CSV): this report is a list of all users currently registered for your event, including their registration data. During an event, this report is updated in real time with attendance information. This spreadsheet allows you to see who signed up and didn't attend. You also have access to all of their registration information, if completed. This is great to use for following up with candidates and analyzing the success of your marketing efforts and the event itself.
- Participant Registration Documents (.zip): This report contains a ZIP archive file of all the embedded documents uploaded from a registration form.
- Booth Engagement Report (CSV): This is a post-event report that captures booth participant behaviors and movements within a booth, providing Account Administrators and Booth Owners visibility and context that could help drive event & booth content strategies to maximize Attendee engagement.
Open House and Expo Event Types Only
|The Representative Ratings Report is not available in Content Only booths. Booths must have assigned Representatives to access the Representative Ratings Report.|
- Representative Ratings (CSV): A post-event report with a complete list of chats that representatives had in the event, and the rating assigned to the chat by a representative. This is valuable to use when evaluating which candidates to followup with for next steps.
- Representative Ratings (ZIP): This post-event report includes the same information available in the representative ratings CSV, but broken down in to separate CSV files for each booth in the event.
Open a CSV File In Excel
Brazen reports download as CSV files for your convenience. CSV files are plain text files that use commas to separate the data. This allows you to easily open them in software that stores data tables (i.e., Excel).
To open a CSV file in Excel:
- Open a new, blank workbook in Excel.
- Click File, then Import.
- Select CSV File, then click Import to open the Finder popup.
- Locate the CSV file in the Finder popup, then click Get Data.
- Select Delimited, then click Next.
- Select Comma as your delimiter, then click Next.
- Select General, then click Finish.
- Choose whether to put the data in the existing sheet or a new sheet, then click OK. The data loads in the selected sheet.