Use Event Content to showcase important details about your event or your organization, offer instructions, or highlight booths within your event. Event Content displays on the right of your Event Lobby.
There are three types of Event Content:
- Welcome Video - Add a welcome video to greet your attendees that plays automatically for anyone entering your event for the first time. After that, it’s available in the lobby to watch again.
- Video - Add additional videos about your organization, to highlight important booths, or offer tips or advice.
- Content Block - Add rich text, images, links, or HTML.
Add Event Content
From your Event Home, select Settings, then Event Content.
Then, click Add underneath a content type.
For the Welcome Video, or other Video content, you have the option to link to YouTube, or add embed code for a video hosted on another platform by selecting “Custom.”
Content Blocks are fully HTML optimized, so you can enter code for things like bulleted lists, or use iFrames to embed slideshares, PDFs, maps, and more.
Ways to use Content Blocks in your events include:
- Networking Events: Create a list of upcoming events with dates/links/information.
- Open House Events: Create a list of sponsors’ logos, a block of future events, and a list of links to other job-related or organization materials.
- Expo Events: Feature participating organizations’ logos, list future events with links to their event pages, or link to tools for interviews and chats.
Easily reorder event content items by clicking and dragging on the four-way arrow, or delete an item if needed.
Finally, be sure to use Preview Lobby to review how your content displays.