As an account admin you'll have the ability to set a limit on the number of people who sign up for your event. To set a signup limit for your event:
- Navigate to your Account Home and select the event you'd like to update
- Select the Registration tab, then click Limit Signups
- Check the "Limit the number of signups" box
- Enter the max number of signups you'd like to allow for that event
- Optional: Customize the "Event is Full Message" that will be shown to candidates after the max number of signups has been reached
- Click Save
Once the max number of signups has been hit, only existing sign-ups will be able to attend the event. All new signups after that will see a message similar to the one shown below.
The contact information for any candidates who attempt to sign up after the max number of signups has been hit will still be captured in your Event Participants CSV in case you'd like to increase the signup limit, or reach out to those candidates directly.
This limit will only apply to event attendees - booth representatives will always be allowed in, even when the max signups value is reached.