As an account admin you'll have the ability to set a limit on the number of people who sign up for your event. To set a signup limit for your event:
- Navigate to your Account Home and select the event you'd like to update
- Select the Registration tab, then click Limit Signups
- Check the "Limit the number of signups" box
- Enter the max number of signups you'd like to allow for that event
- Optional: Customize the "Event is Full Message" that will be shown to candidates after the max number of signups has been reached
- Click Save
Once the max number of signups has been hit, only existing sign-ups will be able to attend the event. All new signups after that will see a message similar to the one shown below.