Representatives are assigned to a booth or booths which Attendees visit. They can connect with them in private, one-on-one text, audio or video based chats, or may be assigned to act as a Host for Group Video sessions or as a Host or Presenter in BrazenLive Video Broadcast booths.
Watch our overview video for Brazen Representatives on brazenU.
In this video, Representatives learn how to:
- Register for an event & set up your Rep Profile
- Check your system configuration & settings
- Log in & enter a live event
- Search & invite registrants to your booth
- Text, audio & video chat with Attendees
- Set up an auto-response Greeting & Snippets
- Use SmartQueue to learn more about registrants
- Hand off Attendees to other Representatives
- Follow up & view your chat history and transcripts