When you create a new event, one or more Registration Forms are automatically created with default fields, based on the event type you selected. If you copied an existing event, the registration form(s) from the previous event will be carried over to the new one.
Types of Forms
- Open House, Expo, and Peer Networking events only have one registration form, called the Candidates Form.
- Mixed Networking events have two registration forms, one for Participants and one for Representatives.
- Representatives assigned to booths in Open House and Expo events fill out a Representative Profile that cannot be customized.
The Candidates Form or Participants Form let you collect essential information about Attendees that can give your Representatives a quick overview before chatting with them.
To access your Registration Forms, from your Event Home, select Registration.
Add, Edit, or Delete Fields
Make changes to your form by clicking Add Field, Edit (the pencil icon), or Delete (the trash can icon). For each field, you can choose a field type, change its label, make it required, add instructional text, or set a default value. Be sure to save your changes.
To increase the chances your form will be completed, try to limit the number of fields you include to no more than eight to 10.
Change Field Order
To change the order of fields on your form, click and hold the four-way arrow icon within a field to drag and drop it to a different position on the form.
Field rules allow you to show or hide a field based on the participant's answer to a particular question.
- State: if a participant selects "Other" you may want a text field to appear so that they can manually input their state.
- Are you willing to relocate?: If a participant selects "Yes" you may want a text field or select list to appear so that they can input locations they are willing to relocate to.
- Years of Experience: You may want to show additional questions or fields depending on how much / little experience they have (e.g. if they have less experience/are still a student, you may want to ask questions about the school they go to, their GPA, or anticipated graduation date.)
Click Preview to see how the form will look for people registering for your event.
Registration Confirmation Screen
Once a participant has completed the registration form, a confirmation screen appears with a short message "Thank you for registering!,' along with an Add to Calendar button.
Select Confirmation Screen under Registration to make any changes to this message.