A Drop-Off Note allows candidates/attendees to send messages to a designated team member outside of an event chat. If your booths have lengthy wait lists or are Content Only, Drop-Off Notes are a great method to let visitors engage with your team without actually chatting.
You can customize the Drop-Off Note wording and recipient email address for each booth.
|The email address you choose is not visible to participants, but any messages are forwarded by Brazen.|
With this feature enabled, attendees can leave notes before or during a live event. The note will be sent to the team member's email address to reply to on their own time.
You can enable Drop-Off Notes on the following booth types:
- Content Only
- Text Chat
- Text, Video, Audio Chat
To enable and customize a Drop-Off Note:
- From your Event Home, click Booths.
- Locate the desired booth, and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Drop-Off Notes section.
- Select Enable Drop-Off Note and update the fields.
- Add the Email Address.
- Edit the Title text as needed. This informs attendees that they can leave a note for the Representatives.
- Edit the Call to Action text as needed. This is what attendees will click to leave a note.
- Don't forget to Save!
When attendees enter a booth with a Drop-Off Note enabled before or during the live event, they will see the Drop-Off Note prompt in the booth's People, Discussion, and Content tabs.