EDIT A SERIES
- From your Series homepage, click settings.
- Make your edits to the landing screen, registration forms, booths, or settings.
- Once you've saved your edits, you will still need to apply the changes.
APPLY CHANGES TO A SERIES
- Select apply changes from the series settings menu.
- Select the events you'd like to apply the changes to. Check the events that you would like to update. The list includes all future events in the series (at least 15 minutes away). All events are selected by default, including one-time events.
- Confirm changes, and click ok.
Reminder: Applying changes will overwrite any individual edits that have been made to the selected events. This includes changes made to:
Registrations, as well as the URLs for the selected events, will not be affected.
Adding Representatives & Booth Owners to a Series
Representatives and Booth Owners may be added to a series, making it easy for the same users to be assigned to newly created events or all events in a series. To add users, simply navigate to the template’s booths settings or representatives screens as you normally would when editing an event.
Please note that representatives and booth owners will not receive emails when they are added to the settings, and booth owners do not have access to editing the series settings (only the booths within single events). They will only be notified and/or have access when settings are applied or when a new event in the series is created.