Brazen Technologies, Inc. (“Brazen” or “we” or “us”) is collecting your personal information and sensitive personal information to support its business operations, including for the business purposes detailed below.
If you are a user of a Customer of Brazen utilizing our Services, or if you are a participant of an event, on behalf of a Customer Organization that uses our Services through the websites events.brazen.com, https://app.brazenconnect.com, support.brazenconnect.com, we will not sell or share (as defined under the California Privacy Protection Act, as amended (“CCPA”)) your personal information to third parties.
We may collect the personal information categories listed in the table below. The table also lists for each category the business use disclosures and whether we sell the information or share it with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising. We have also described our business purposes and retention periods below the table. The broad list of examples below does not necessarily apply to each individual Consumer.
|Personal Information Category||Sell||Share|
|B: California Customer Records personal information categories.||No||No|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||No||No|
|D. Commercial Information.||No||No|
|E. Biometric Information.||No||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||No||No|
|G. Geolocation data.||No||No|
|H. Sensory data.||No||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||No||No|
|J. Non-public education information.||No||No|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||No||No|
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users and customers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Brazen will retain your personal information for as long as you keep your account open. After you close your account or after you request your information to be deleted, Brazen may retain and use some of your personal information in a lawful manner if an exemption applies or in specific instances that are reasonably aligned with your reasonable expectations or compatible with the context in which the information was provided. For example, we will retain personal information:
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests, collect fees owed, resolve disputes, enforce our legal rights, undertake any investigations necessitated by the foregoing; and
- and to comply with our obligations under applicable local, state, federal or international legal requirements.
For personal information that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, we may retain such data indefinitely.
Brazen Technologies Inc.
Attn: Privacy Department at Brazen Technologies Inc.
4075 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA, 22203
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective October 9, 2023