If you are not receiving invitations to chat during a live event, follow the steps below to ensure you are able to chat.
- Make sure you have clicked the button in the Upcoming Chats panel (at the left side of the Booth screen) to make your status "Available" in your booth.
NOTE: The "Available" button will not be visible until the event begins. You may need to refresh your page after the event begins in order to view this button.
- Make sure you have clicked the "Chat" button (upper right hand corner of the Booth screen) to signify you are ready to receive chats. Once you have clicked this button, it will turn from green to red, and its label will read "Waiting to Chat."
NOTE: The “Chat” button will not be visible until the event begins. You may need to refresh your page after the event begins in order to view this button.
- Check the wait time on your Status box (bottom right-hand corner of the Booth screen). If you are still not being connected, it may be due to wait time for a chat partner to be available.
- Make sure you are using a supported browser.
- Check your internet connection to confirm you have no internet latency issues.
- If you are still not being connected, it is possible that:
- All available representatives are currently chatting with someone else.
- No representatives are currently available to chat at this booth.
- You have already chatted with any available representatives. Normally, a given representative will only be able to chat with you once per event.