Complete your branded employer booth for your upcoming career fair. Read below for quick tips on how to successfully edit and share your available opportunities.
- Log In & manage your booths
- Update your settings
- Add booth content
- Add representatives
- Add opportunities & harness the power of SmartQueue™
- Share the event!
To get access to your Brazen booth, you will receive an automated email with instructions to login and complete your space.
The email will be entitled "Booth Owner Login Details: *|Event Name|*”
If you'd like to attend one of our live weekly training sessions, please sign up using one of these links:
Follow the instructions and link in your email. The email should like this.
If you already have a Brazen account, you can also login to Brazen Control Center to view and manage your booths.
If you need any login assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or navigate to our password reset page to reset your password.
Manage your booth(s)
Every booth assigned to you and your email address will appear when you log into Control Center. If you would like to copy over an existing booth from a past event to a future event, please reference this article on Booth Copy requests.
2) Click "Edit" to update your booth settings
After clicking “Edit” next to your booth on the main screen of Control Center, a screen will appear with four tabs to manage booth settings, content, representatives and opportunities. Always be sure to "Save" your edits before moving on to additional tabs. Click the blue "Preview" button to review your work.
- Booth Title: The booth title will be displayed in the event lobby and within the actual booth. This will help attendees identify your organization in the event.
- Subtitle: The subtitle can be viewed once a participant has entered your booth and is a great way to add additional information about your organization. Include “chat with the head of our grad school program!” or “Hiring in Austin, TX & San Francisco, CA”.
- Booth Logo: The booth logo is usually your organization's logo. This will be displayed to participants when they enter the event lobby. This logo will also be displayed within the actual booth. Square logos are recommended!
- Social Section: Add links to your organization’s social networks.
3) Add booth "Content"
The "Content" tab allows you to manage the information and multimedia that participants will see once they enter your booth from the event lobby. Each booth can display up to 3 tabs of content: a Home, Opportunities, and a Custom tab to use at your discretion. To display the Opportunities and/or Custom tabs within your booth, be sure to enable the Opportunities/Custom Tab.
In this section, you'll learn how to use the following components of the Content section:
Each tab consists of four main components:
- Title: A specific title to encourage participants to click on your customized tabs.
- Banner Image: The banner image is a large image that is displayed above content in your booth. This is an opportunity to bring your employer branding to life with a logo or other photo.
- Overlay Text: Optimize your banner image with additional text.
- Content: Upload custom content to educate candidates further on your branding, opportunities, company culture, mission, or whatever else is pertinent to your organization.
Booth Preview Content
The Booth Preview Content is a teaser that can be viewed from the lobby when a participant hovers their cursor over your booth.
The Booth preview can include text, picture or links. For recruiting events, we recommend you add locations, your specific opportunities, as well as the primary desired background of the attendees.
Use this space to introduce or summarize your opportunities/programs or open positions. When you enable SmartQueue, your job opportunities will automatically populate.
*Learn how these two pieces come together to benefit your organization in step 5!
Custom Tab & Organizational Video
Use the Custom Tab to include any further information that makes your organization stand out. It can include information about your mission statement, benefits, videos, resources, hyperlinks to your organization's website, or literature that attendees might find useful or informative.
The organizational video allows you to embed a video which introduces your organization or additional employment information.
4) Add "Representatives"
Adding Representatives is the most important aspect of constructing your booth. Add representatives to your booth as soon as possible, to prevent any conflict during your live event. When a representative is added, they will receive an automatic email (from email@example.com) with login instructions.
If you, as the booth owner, would like to participate in the event, you will have to add yourself under the representatives tab as well.
5) Add Opportunities & SmartQueue™
Opportunities Section: Use this optional space to introduce or summarize key opportunities that you’d like to highlight in your event. When candidates get in line to chat in your booth, they will be prompted to select one of the seven opportunities they’d like to discuss further with your team.
The jobs you add here will appear directly below any content you added to the Opportunities Tab. To add opportunities, click “Add New Opportunity” and specify the opportunity title, location, and a link to further information on your organization’s webpage.
Brazen's SmartQueue™ technology automatically helps representatives prioritize those candidates who most closely match a particular opportunity's requirements. Quickly screen candidates and connect with those most qualified first.
Here is how the Opportunities section and the Opportunities tab come together and display in your booth:
When a participant clicks "Chat," they will be prompted to select an opportunity and then answer any associated SmartQueue questions.
They will then be prioritized in line based on their answers. You will have access to their SmartQueue scores during live chats.
You can structure questions based on general criteria like type of degree, GPA, years of experience, or get more specific like programming language or experience with certain technologies.
When a participant gets in line to chat one-on-one with your company, they will be prompted to select the opportunity that interests them and answer those qualifying questions.
6) Share the event
Now that you've successfully built your booth for the event, show it off!
The host for your event will be doing the bulk of the marketing for each online event, but do market your booth presence through your channels!