Complete your branded employer booth for your upcoming event. Read below for quick tips on how to successfully edit and share your available opportunities.
For in-depth information on building your booths and other features, see our courses in the Booth Owners learning path available in brazenU.
- Log In & Manage Your Booths
- Update Your Settings
- Add Booth Content
- Add Representatives
- Add Opportunities & Use SmartQueue™
- Promote Your Booth
As a Booth Owner, you will receive an automated email with instructions to login and complete your booth's settings and content.
The email has the subject "Booth Owner Login Details: *|Event Name|*”.
Follow the instructions and link in your email. The email should like this.
If you already have a Brazen account, you can also login to Brazen Control Center to view and manage your booths.
Every booth assigned to you and your email address are listed once you log into Control Center.
2) Update Your Settings
From your Brazen Control Center Home, locate your assigned booth, then click Edit Booth. Your Booth Home will open to the Settings tab. Here you can edit your booth's General Information, Social settings, and Drop-Off Note. To edit the Booth Tags or Booth Type, please contact your Brazen Administrator or event host.
The General Information section includes:
- Title — Your booth's name that appears in the Event Lobby and within the booth to help attendees identify it.
- Company (Expo only) — Your company's name.
- Booth Logo — The image displayed in the Content column of your booth, usually your company's logo. If you do not upload a Booth Image, your Booth Logo will appear on you booth's Lobby Card.
- Booth Image — An image displayed on your booth's Lobby Card.
The Social section allows you to include links to your organization's social media pages where attendees can further engage with you.
The Drop-Off Note section allows you to enable and customize your booth's Drop-Off Note. A Drop-Off Note gives candidates/attendees the ability to send a message to a designated email address if they can't chat at the live event or would like more information about your booth. Attendees will not see the email address in the Drop-Off Note popup window. The Drop-Off Note will appear within the People, Discussion, and Content tabs inside a chat or Content Only booth. Read more about enabling Drop-Off Notes.
Remember to Save as you make changes to your booth settings. Click Preview to view what your booth looks like in the event.
3) Add Booth Content
|For more information on and inspiration for the kinds of content you can add to a Content Only booth, visit brazenU. Build Your Booth's Build Engaging Content unit includes inspiration and tips for booth content, including making embedded videos mobile friendly.|
The Content tab allows you to manage the information and multimedia content that attendees see inside the booth.
Depending on the booth type, each booth can contain up to 3 tabs of content:
- The Home tab acts as the front page and is the first thing visitors see when they enter your booth.
- The Opportunities tab lists jobs, positions, or programs added to the booth. You can add opportunities manually or utilizing SmartQueue on the Opportunities page, if available. You must enable this tab manually.
The Opportunities tab is not available in Content Only booths.
- The Custom tab lets you display whatever content you want. You must enable this tab manually.
Each tab consists of 4 main components:
- Title — You can modify the title of on the Opportunities and Custom tabs. Use a specific and engaging title so attendees know what the tab contains. The Opportunities tab could be Career Opportunities or Our Programs. The Custom tab could be About Us, Our Mission, Our Culture, or How to Get Here.
- Banner Image — The large image displayed above the booth's content. Use this as a chance to add your company's logo or other branding material. If you don't upload a banner image, the booth displays a default image.
- Overlay Text — This text appears over your banner image. You can include a brief phrase to engage participants and define what you are exhibiting in the booth.
- Content — Use the quality over quantity rule of thumb when adding content. You don't need to add all of your website's information. Instead, give attendees some background on your organization or department. Use this space to provide a brief description, synopsis, or mission statement. You can include text, links, images, and embedded multimedia content.
Remember, attendees can view your booth before, during, and after the event. Provide enough information to attract attendees, and link back to your website for them to learn more in their own time.
Booth Preview Content
Booth Preview Content can be viewed from the Lobby when a participant hovers their cursor over your booth.
Use this space to introduce or summarize your opportunities/programs or open positions. When you enable SmartQueue, your job opportunities automatically populate.
Learn how these two pieces come together to benefit your organization in Step 5.
Custom Tab & Organizational Video
Use the Custom tab to include any further information that makes your organization stand out. It can include information about your mission statement, benefits, videos, resources, hyperlinks to your organization's website, or literature that attendees might find useful or informative.
Organizational Video lets you embed a video which introduces your organization or additional employment information.
4) Add Representatives
Adding a booth Representative is easy, and an essential part of a successful event.
We recommend adding Representatives at least 48 hours before the start of the event to allow your team enough time to set up their profile. When you add a Representative, they receive an automatic email with registration and login instructions. If you are participating in the event with your team, don't forget to add yourself!
When adding Representatives, keep in mind the Representative Limit for your booth. The maximum number of Representatives allowed is shown on the booth’s Representatives page. If you have questions about the number of Representatives you can add, please contact your event host.
5) Add Opportunities & SmartQueue™
Use Opportunities as an optional space to introduce or summarize key opportunities that you’d like to highlight in your event. When candidates get in line to chat in your booth, they are prompted to select one of the seven opportunities they’d like to discuss further with your team.
The jobs you add here appear directly below any content you added to the Opportunities tab. To add opportunities, click Add New Opportunity and specify the opportunity title, location, and a link to further information on your organization’s webpage.
SmartQueue™ automatically helps Representatives prioritize those candidates who most closely match a particular opportunity's requirements. Quickly screen candidates and connect with those most qualified first.
Here is how the Opportunities section and the Opportunities tab come together and display in your booth:
When a candidate clicks Chat, they are prompted to select an opportunity and then answer any associated SmartQueue questions.
They are then prioritized in line based on their answers. Representatives have access to SmartQueue scores during live chats.
You can structure questions based on general criteria like type of degree, GPA, years of experience, or get more specific like programming language or experience with certain technologies.
When a candidate gets in line to chat one-on-one with your company, they are prompted to select the opportunity that interests them and answer those qualifying questions.
6) Promote Your Booth
Be sure to promote your booth on your company's website as well as your social media accounts.