Content is displayed similarly across all types of booths. This makes it easy for candidates/attendees to confidently navigate and interact with a variety of booth types.
As you build your booths, keep in mind where content is displayed to ensure the information is shown correctly. You can always Preview your booth as you are building it to see how it appears in Brazen.
|For more information on and inspiration for the kinds of content you can add to a booth, visit brazenU. Review this lesson for inspiration and tips for booth content, including making embedded videos mobile friendly.|
In This Article
The Home tab is the first thing attendees see after entering your booth. This is a required tab that is automatically enabled when you create a booth.
- Tab Title — The title of the Home tab. You cannot modify this title.
- Banner Image — This can be a larger version of your logo, a picture of your organization, or a branded image. If you don't upload a banner image, a simple default graphic is shown. Recommended image dimensions for banners are 1024px by 355px.
- Content — Use booth content to showcase information and resources about a topic, department, or organization, or to provide an engaging waiting area for candidates before they chat or watch a live broadcast. It can include any combination of formatted text and links, as well as embedded images, video, PDFs, maps, and more. See this brazenU lesson for content tips.
If you enable the Opportunities tab, you have the option to add up to 7 opportunities (jobs, positions, or programs) to your booth. You can then choose to use SmartQueue, which prompts candidates to select the opportunity that piqued their interest before they are connected in a chat.
- Tab Title — The default name of this tab is Opportunities, but it can be modified as desired to further encourage candidates to explore the booth content.
- Content — Use this space to introduce or summarize your opportunities, open positions, or programs. It can include any combination of formatted text and links, as well as embedded images, video, PDFs, maps, and more. See this brazenU lesson for content tips.
- Opportunities — Any opportunities you add using the Opportunities page appear at the bottom of the tab content.
You can enable a third Custom tab as needed.
- Tab Title — The default name of this tab is About Us, but you can rename the tab to suit your content needs.
- Organizational Video — This is where your embedded organizational video is displayed.
- Content — Use this space to add any relevant content.
The People tab in the sidebar displays the Representatives, Hosts, and/or Presenters assigned to your booth. This allows attendees to see who staffs the booth and if they are available to chat.
If you enable the Discussion Feed for your booth, it appears in the booth's Discussion tab in the sidebar. Depending on the event settings, the Discussion Feed may be visible before, during, and/or after the event.
|Content Only booths do not support Discussion Feeds.|
The sidebar's Content tab contains any Event Content blocks as well as your Booth Logo.