NEW & ENHANCED FEATURES
Self Check-in for In-Person Events
Brazen Administrators can now enable Self Check-in for their next In-Person Event, and let candidates complete the check-in process on their own! Walk-in candidates can also use this workflow to create a Brazen account easily, complete their registration form, and check themselves in. Two different options are available for the Check-in workflow:
- Personal Device Mode – Candidates can use their own smartphone to check in to the event.
- Kiosk Mode – Event runners can set out public devices that attendees can use to check in to the event.
Kiosk Mode is now available in Beta release. To set up your next event to use Kiosk Mode, please reach out to your Account/Customer Success Manager to learn more about enabling this feature. General access to Kiosk Mode is targeted for September/October 2023.
Passwordless Login Option
To increase the security of your candidate data and make it easier for attendees to access the event online lobby, Brazen Administrators can now set up their events to use a Magic Link to log in to an event without the need to enter the password. Attendees will be required to have access to their email inbox to verify their email address and access the secure login link. Please reach out to your Account/Customer Success Manager to learn more about enabling this feature.
IMPROVEMENTS TO EXISTING FEATURES
Filter & Sort Attendee Lookup for In-Person Events
Representatives now have the ability to filter results in Attendee Lookup using answers to registration form questions. Additionally, attendees can be sorted by their check-in timestamp.
Rich Text Editor Available In Email Builder in CEH
Create more engaging and appealing emails for your candidates by using our new rich text editor in the email builder in Candidate Engagement Hub.
- Fixed an issue where chat rating data for booths that were hidden during the event would not appear within the Chat Ratings event report.
- Fixed an issue where deleting the first message in a Discussion Feed forced users to have to click Load More Comments in order to see any messages on the feed.
- Fixed an issue where the attendance rate could exceed 100% in Event Success Recap Emails sent to administrators.
- Previously, users coming to the Candidates page from the View All Event Candidates link on the Candidate Engagement Hub (CEH) Home page could not see the Attendance and Registration filter. This issue has now been resolved.