NEW & ENHANCED FEATURES
New Booth Engagement Reports for Event Hosts & Booth Owners
Booth Engagement Reports provide insight on how Attendees are engaging with your event booths, including who entered, when they got in line to chat and more. Learn more.
Self-Service Representative Ratings Report for Booth Owners
Booth Owners have access to more reports! In addition to the existing reports that provide registration list and registration documents and the new Booth Engagement Report, Booth Owners can also download Representative Ratings Reports that provide in-depth information about chats and Representatives’ feedback on Attendees. Previously, Representative Ratings Reports were only available to Event Hosts. Learn more.
New Icons that Describe Booth Features
All booths are marked with icons indicating what type of connection is available in the booth: text-based chat, video/audio chat or live broadcasts. These icons can be seen from the Event Lobby, as well as when you are browsing booths through Search Booths.
IMPROVEMENTS TO EXISTING FEATURES
Scheduled Chat Information is Now Available in Participants Report
Scheduled Chat is a powerful new feature that allows Representatives to ensure connections with Attendees they don’t want to miss. Both account- and event-level Participants Reports now include information on whether Scheduled Chat was enabled for an event and whether Representatives had access to the feature so Admins can conveniently see how Scheduled Chat is being used in their events.
Improvements to Managing the Booth Chat Queues
The booth chat queues were improved so that both Representatives and Attendees can manage their time and expectations at a live event. We’ve introduced clearer platform communications that give you more insight into booth queues. Candidates now clearly know when they reached their chat limit in a booth. Representatives have more intuitive default options for preventing/allowing candidates from chatting in the booth based on the event settings set by the Admin.
New Brazen Control Center Login Page
The Brazen Control Center log-in screen has a new look! Now, when you sign in, you can conveniently stay up-to-date on the latest Brazen announcements. Check it out.
Event Notification SMS Messages
Event SMS notifications now include event hosts and titles so Registrants can more clearly recognize these event notifications and engage with the host’s brand.
Improvement for Video Networking Booths
We introduced a platform notification that helps users know that they are unable to initiate audio/video connections in a networking booth when there is less than 1 min left in the chat.
- Links generated in certain emails were throwing errors due to how users’ cookies were generated. Brazen introduced a way to fix these links so that users can get to the links included in Brazen notification emails.
- Fixed a bug that allowed booth owner accounts to be banned even though they should not be. Now both Admins and Booth Owners are not able to ban Booth Owners Accounts.
- Fixed a bug that misreported a specific scenario related to how a chat ended
- Fixed a minor bug on the Scheduled Chat confirmation email related to the logo
- Fixed minor bugs related to user interface on landing pages and Brazen Control Center
- Other minor bug fixes to improve platform performance