The Representative Ratings report is a complete list of chats Representatives had in a booth during an Open House or Expo event, and the rating they assigned to each of those chats. This is useful for deciding which candidates to follow up with for next steps.
You can download this report in two formats:
- Representative Ratings (CSV): A complete list of chats that representatives had in the event, and the rating assigned to the chat by a representative. This is valuable to use when evaluating which candidates to followup with for next steps.
- Representative Ratings (ZIP): This report includes the same information available in the representative ratings CSV, but broken down in to separate CSV files for each booth in the event.
Administrators can choose to enable this report for Booth Owners. Unlike Administrator-level reports, the Booth Owner version of a Representative Ratings report only includes information for their specific booth(s) and does not include Scheduled Chat ratings. With this report, Booth Owners can get further insight into:
- Quality of the candidate pool and candidate details
- Interview notes about each candidate
- Whether chats with candidates were initiated by a Rep Handoff, by whom, from which booths, and any notes
- Conversion rate of candidates moving into the next step of the hiring process
- Use of booth features such as video/audio to conduct interviews and/or candidate preference for interviews
To learn more about how to enable reporting for Booth Owners, see Booth Owner Event Reports.