The Representative Ratings report is a complete list of chats Representatives had in a booth during an Open House or Expo event, and the rating they assigned to each of those chats. This is useful for deciding which candidates to follow up with for next steps.
You can download this report in two formats:
- Representative Ratings (CSV): A complete list of chats that representatives had in the event, and the rating assigned to the chat by a representative. This is valuable to use when evaluating which candidates to followup with for next steps.
- Representative Ratings (ZIP): This report includes the same information available in the representative ratings CSV, but broken down in to separate CSV files for each booth in the event.
Administrators can choose to enable a modified version of this report for Booth Owners that only includes information for their specific booths. Scheduled Chats do not appear on the Booth Owner Representative Ratings Report because they do not take place within the booth itself. With this report, Booth Owners can get further insight into:
- Quality of the candidate pool and candidate details
- Interview notes about each candidate
- Whether chats with candidates were initiated by a Rep Handoff, by whom, from which booths, and any notes
- Conversion rate of candidates moving into the next step of the hiring process
- Use of booth features such as video/audio to conduct interviews and/or candidate preference for interviews
To learn more about how to enable reporting for Booth Owners, see Booth Owner Event Reports.
Open a CSV File In Excel
Brazen reports download as CSV files for your convenience. CSV files are plain text files that use commas to separate the data. This allows you to easily open them in software that stores data tables (i.e., Excel).
To open a CSV file in Excel:
- Open a new, blank workbook in Excel.
- Click File, then Import.
- Select CSV File, then click Import to open the Finder popup.
- Locate the CSV file in the Finder popup, then click Get Data.
- Select Delimited, then click Next.
- Select Comma as your delimiter, then click Next.
- Select General, then click Finish.
- Choose whether to put the data in the existing sheet or a new sheet, then click OK. The data loads in the selected sheet.