Representative Ratings Reports are available post-event and include a list of chats and ratings assigned by representatives in Open House and Expo events.
Administrators can download these reports in two formats:
- Representative Ratings (CSV): A complete list of chats that representatives had in the event, and the rating assigned to the chat by a representative. This is valuable to use when evaluating which candidates to followup with for next steps.
- Representative Ratings (ZIP): This report includes the same information available in the representative ratings CSV, but broken down in to separate CSV files for each booth in the event.
If an Administrator chooses to Enable Reporting for Booth Owners, the Booth Owners will have access to a Representative Ratings Report after the event ends. Unlike Administrator-level reports, the Booth Owner version of a Representative Ratings Report will only include information for their specific booth and will not include Scheduled Chat ratings. With this report, Booth Owners can get further insight into:
- Quality of the candidate pool and candidate details
- Visibility to interview notes regarding each candidate
- Conversion rate of candidates moving into the next step of the hiring process
- Use of booth features (e.g. Video and Audio) to conduct interviews and/or candidate preference for interviews.
To learn more about how to enable reporting for Booth Owners, visit Permit Booth Owner Event Reports.