Booth Engagement Reports capture booth participant behaviors and movement within booths, providing valuable insight for event hosts and exhibitors.
Administrator Booth Engagement Reports include information for all booths in the event and can be used to address some post-event questions, including:
- Who entered the booth?
- How and when did they first enter the booth?
- Did they see the booth content?
- Who was interested in chatting?
- Did they get to chat?
- Who was still waiting to chat when the event ended?
- Who was most engaged in the booth, based on total chats and time spent chatting?
Important Notes for Booth Engagement Reports:
- Booth Engagement Reports will not include data from Networking Booths, Scheduled Chats, or BrazenLive Booths.
- If a participant enters a booth using the search feature instead of via the Event Lobby, the "Entered Booth" timestamp value will be empty.
- Booth Engagement Reports are only available after the event ends, and may take up to an hour to generate.
Administrators can enable access to the Booth Engagement Report and other post-event reports for Booth Owners. Booth Engagement Reports for booth owners will include the same information, but only for their specific booth in the event. Booth owners can use these reports to gain insight into their booth engagement and optimize follow up with interested candidates.
To learn more about how to enable reports for Booth Owners, visit Enabling Booth Owner Reports.