Follow the steps below to add a PDF into your event or booth.
1. Start by creating a free account with an image management platform like Cloudinary.
2. Take a screenshot or drag your image/file into the Media Library. You will need to do this to get the file into Cloudinary.
3. Under Media Library click Upload. Find your image and click Open
4. Find the image you uploaded, hover over it and click the link icon to “Copy URL,” then copy the generated link:
5. Login to your Brazen account and navigate to your event. Reminder that all text fields are rich text so you can follow the same steps in a booth.
For Uploading an image into your Event Content Area: Navigate to your Event > Click Settings > Event Content > Content Block > Add
6. Click the picture icon in the body of the page and add in the link you copied in step 4 to the Source field. Click Ok.
An image of your PDF will be added to the body of the content block. Resize it to your desired size and Save.
7. If your PDF is multiple pages, just repeat the steps stacking the images on top of one another in the content block.
If you have any questions about the PDF upload process, reach out to Brazen Support for assistance!