In order to add a PDF to your booth, you'll need to upload your PDF to another content management system online. If your organization does not have a system or tool available for you to use, you can sign up for an account and upload your file into a platform such as Box. Box offers several paid plans, but also currently offers a free account option with 100 GB of storage.
Box lets you embed PDF files into Brazen booths with HTML iframe embed code. Instructions below are for Box-hosted files, but other content management systems may also offer their own iframe embed widgets.
1. Once you've uploaded your PDF into your Box account, select its three-dot ellipsis menu [...], then More Actions, then Embed Widget.
2. Click Copy to copy the embed code.
- Click the picture icon in a new event Content Block or within a booth content editor, and copy the URL into the Source field.
- Choose your desired image dimensions, click Ok, and save.
- If your PDF is multiple pages and you have multiple images, just repeat these steps, stacking the images on top of one another within the block.