NEW & ENHANCED FEATURES
- Video & Audio now available for Networking Booths
New booth type alert! We’ve added video & audio options for networking booths. This new Open Networking with Text, Video & Audio Chat booth allows all event attendees to text, video and audio chat with one another, regardless of their peer group.
This new booth is available for all event types, including both Open Networking (A/A) and Mixed Networking (A/B) type events.
Simply add this new booth like you would any booth when building your Brazen event! This new booth type is available to all accounts who have access to in-event video features. Contact your Account Manager about enabling in-event video features for your account.
- Events with Multiple Networking Booths
More networking! Literally, more. Users can now add multiple Open Networking booths across all event types. This applies to both Open Networking with Text Chat and Open Networking with Text, Video & Audio Chat booths. Previously, there was a limit of only one networking booth in an Open House or Expo event type.
- Security Enhancement for Admins
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) provides added security to the Brazen platform by requiring Account Admins to verify themselves by entering a unique code that has been emailed to them. MFA is only enabled for Accounts that request it. Learn more about MFA.
IMPROVEMENTS TO EXISTING FEATURES
- Live Video Broadcasting: BrazenLive
- The audience limit for BrazenLive, or live video broadcasts, has been increased to 2000 viewers.
- API & SSO
- Customers using the Brazen API to register candidates for events can now use the API to upload a candidates resume with their event registration. Learn more.
- Customers using the Brazen API to pull event registrant data can now retrieve a registrants resume via API. Learn more.
- To simplify the process of implementing SSO setups, we’ve improved the documentation with detailed configuration requirements so your developer teams have all the information they need.
- Fixed minor bugs on the Scheduled Chat invitation email related to the logo displayed and from address
- When Max Signups is enabled for an event, it will now be live in less than 1 minute
- Fixed error related to bulk removal of recruiters by Admin on account
- Fixed the Recruiter History CSV file download for Recruiters
- Fixed download errors for event-level reports
- Fixed minor bugs related to registration fields
- Fixed bugs, that in specific instances, caused 500 errors when an Admin was creating an event
- Other minor bug fixes to improve platform performance