Certain events on the Brazen platform are configured to send Text Message (SMS) reminders. As a part of registering for an event, you may see a field to enter your mobile number. By providing your number and opting-in to receiving Brazen's notifications, you will receive a reminder text message 30 minutes before your event.
1. Provide your phone number during registration
Optionally provide your phone number when completing an event's registration form. Only U.S. numbers are supported, and standard text messaging (SMS) rates will apply.
2. Receive an opt-in request
After submitting your registration, a text will be sent to your number to confirm your enrollment:
- Reply YES to receive notifications about your upcoming event from Brazen. Message and data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel.
This message is only sent if your number is not already opted in to receive texts from Brazen.
3. Reply to confirm
Reply "YES" or "START", to opt in. The following confirmation message will be sent:
- Thanks for subscribing to Brazen notifications! Message and data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel.
4. Text message reminders are sent 30 minutes before an event
30 minutes before an event, you will receive the below reminder message.
"eventTitle begins in 30 minutes. Login here (link)"
The link will take you to the event where you can log in and participate.
To unsubscribe from receiving texts from Brazen reply "STOP". You will receive the below confirmation message and no longer receive texts from Brazen.
- You are unsubscribed from Brazen notifications. No more messages will be sent. Reply HELP for help or email@example.com.